Twelve weeks over already! I can’t believe it! So much has happened this year already!
My program highlights 🙂
- I’ve lost 31cms from my body
- I’ve dropped from a size 18 to a size 14-16.
- I lost 5.2kg within the actual 12 weeks, a bit less than my 500g per week average target. Way better than the weight I’d have gained without starting the program and finding my motivation again though!
- I’ve given up a really unhealthy 1-2L per day diet soft drink habit.
- I’m correctly hydrated and my skin is way nicer than it was.
- I can run for more than 1km in less than 7 minutes and I LIKE IT!
- I have a clean and functional kitchen now.
I’ve signed up for Round 2. Going in to the next round with a better idea of what to expect from the program has me very excited! Over the next few weeks I’m going to put together a program featuring only the meals I LOVED from this round. So I always have a winning fall-back if I discover I’m not a fan of some round 2 meals.
Goals for next round…
- Get to 75kgs
- Do 10 push-ups on my toes
- Be able to run for 20mins non stop again.
Wish me luck!